“How it should be!”
Review of Poppyseed Market

Poppyseed Market
Ranked #91 of 1,476 Restaurants in Raleigh
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Poppyseed Market offers counter service for our amazing Lunch selections until 5:00 pm where Dinner is then presented by our friendly Waitstaff!
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is really how food and service should be! I have been going to Poppyseed for years. Every person who works there is friendly, delivers excellent service and cares about your experience. The food is consistently delicious! We use them for company lunches and meetings on a regular basis and have never been disappointed. They always go out of their way to accommodate our needs.

There are newer reviews for Poppyseed Market

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I went to Poppyseed Market tonight for the first time and we had an absolutely wonderful experience. Some of THE BEST service food and atmosphere we've received from a restaurant in a LONG time.

We enjoyed the Nacheeseymo Potatoes as our appetizer, a huge helping of homemade potato chips with some delicious toppings.

Our attentive and helpful waiter/server (Kyle I believe?) recommended the Tipsy Pig pizza and the Philly Cheese Steak hot sandwich so we shared them and it was definitely the best Philly Cheese Steak that I've had, the bread was not soaked in grease (very important!). The pizza was unlike any pizza that I've had and I can say without a doubt one of the best that I've had.

We will be back time and time again and I would recommend this place to anyone, great service, great food, great staff, great atmosphere and great prices for the amount of food that you get.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

If you haven't tried Poppyseed after the busy lunch hour, you are missing a small North Raleigh gem. Casual bar, local brews on tap, small plates for nibbles... a nice & easy place to meet friends for an early evening catch-up.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

A bit expensive for what it is but it is always a hopping joint. The food is good. Atmosphere is nice. Overall worth a try in my book

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Visited this restaurant based on word of mouth from a co-worker who lives close by. Restaurant was clean but the service was not friendly. Most items are pre-made and in a deli style case. Picked up some meatballs and chicken parmigiana. The quality was decent, but the price was way to high. Did not try any of there made to order sandwiches, but they did look appealing.

2  Thank officerb

Been to Poppyseed Market? Share your experiences!