“Always fresh, consistent and relaxing!”
Review of Poppyseed Market

Poppyseed Market
Ranked #122 of 1,493 Restaurants in Raleigh
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Poppyseed Market offers counter service for our amazing Lunch selections until 5:00 pm where Dinner is then presented by our friendly Waitstaff!
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Poppyseed is becoming our go-to market for either a casual dinner or for take out. The menu is consistent and foods are always fresh and tasty. The service is considerate and helpful.
My favorite meals are either their small pizzas or the fresh salads. The broccoli salad is a favorite and the chicken salad is made with white meat. I always love the homemade potato chips and ask for some ranch for dipping.
Poppyseed has expanded now with full-service dining. We only tried this once and it did not make that much of a difference for our experience and we are totally fine with getting our own drinks and silverware. Up next, we want to try out a wine tasting.
And please - only down side is that Poppyseed is closed on Sundays! We need another place for Brunch on Sundays and would love to see what Poppyseed would offer if they opened for brunch.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I love this place. They have excellent food and service. The grilled pimiento cheese sandwich is messy but worth it!

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I LOVE this place and can't wait to go back.

The atmosphere is great, the service is impeccable, and the food is fresh and absolutely delicious!!!!!

I wish they were in a better location and had more parking spaces but I will deal with whatever obstacles come my way, in order to get some more scrumptious chicken salad and horseradish potato salad.

I am not sure if they do, but Catering would be a great idea for this restaurant. Their food is great and I can't wait to go back. Maybe I will go this week, during my lunch hour.

1  Thank Jerzee17
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Love the friendly atmosphere and the food is excellent!