“OK meal”
Review of Johnny Carino's Italian - CLOSED

Johnny Carino's Italian
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From our signature Handmade Lasagna to our famous Spicy Shrimp and Chicken, Carino's offers Italian
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We went here for dinner on our way to a show. It just seemed like another franchise restaurant. The noise level was high due to the loud music and the temperature was cool. Service was very good but not professional. You know the waiter is hustling when you see him running. The food was good but nothing extra. My wife had a pizza. I had seafood fettuccine. It had lots of calamari and not that many shrimp or clams. The location at Brier Creek is convenient to many other places.

Date of visit: December 2012

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I purchased their Lasagna for 12 with Caesar Salad, bread and a desert platter as a take out. I called ahead the night before. The food was ready on time and was of good quality. Carino's provide the plates, silverware, and serving utensils. The Lasagna was nice and hot and the salad very attractive. The Caesar dressing was particularly good. The bread came with a marina sauce that was meaty. Pricing was not cheap but acceptable.

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The food at Johnny Carinos was terrible. The service was not good and prices werent too cheap. not happy at all

Date of visit: January 2012
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We have been here about 6 times. The food is always tasty..Wait staff friendly, generally very good. Once we had a snafu with our meal both in the serving part and in the cooking part. When I brought this to the attention of the manager, he was very responsive and bought us the next meal. This is a great go-to place. Not for 'romantic evenings' but great for a good night out.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have eaten at Johnny Carnio's at Brier Creek several times during lunch and dinner.
Myself and some friends was there on Friday, August 17th. We arrived at 7:00 p.m. and was seated. We ordered drinks and appletizers. When the appletizers came they were the new Fire Sticks (they were awful). I ordered a caesar salad and had to send it back due to the lettuce being bad. Come on restaurants people go out to eat because they want good food and good service my friends and I got none of that on Friday. I was so disappointed in the food and service received. We continued to wait on our food. A table of (5) people were seated at least 30 minutes after we arrived , they ordered got their food, ate and was paying their ticket before we got our food. I asked the waitress and she said oh it's coming, well 15 minutes later at (8:15) it finally came only to be disappointed yet again. I ordered the layered lasgana, it wasn't layered it was flat the taste wasn't the same this is a item I order all the time. The manager had the nerve to tell me that it was probably a fresh one that came out of the oven and that's why it was flat, so I'm stupid enough to believe that it rises up after coming out of the oven, please.... she kept giving excuse after excuse it wasn't right. My friends never could find the meat that was suppose to be in their pasta dishes. I will not visit ever again and have shared my experience with friends. By the way I wanted the grilled pork chops and a friend wanted the steak only to find out these items were only advertised as a special and they were not offered on Friday night. The best part of our meal was the hot bread.

Date of visit: August 2012