“Good chain Italian food at a good value”
Review of Johnny Carino's Italian - CLOSED

Johnny Carino's Italian
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From our signature Handmade Lasagna to our famous Spicy Shrimp and Chicken, Carino's offers Italian
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We have been here about 6 times. The food is always tasty..Wait staff friendly, generally very good. Once we had a snafu with our meal both in the serving part and in the cooking part. When I brought this to the attention of the manager, he was very responsive and bought us the next meal. This is a great go-to place. Not for 'romantic evenings' but great for a good night out.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have eaten at Johnny Carnio's at Brier Creek several times during lunch and dinner.
Myself and some friends was there on Friday, August 17th. We arrived at 7:00 p.m. and was seated. We ordered drinks and appletizers. When the appletizers came they were the new Fire Sticks (they were awful). I ordered a caesar salad and had to send it back due to the lettuce being bad. Come on restaurants people go out to eat because they want good food and good service my friends and I got none of that on Friday. I was so disappointed in the food and service received. We continued to wait on our food. A table of (5) people were seated at least 30 minutes after we arrived , they ordered got their food, ate and was paying their ticket before we got our food. I asked the waitress and she said oh it's coming, well 15 minutes later at (8:15) it finally came only to be disappointed yet again. I ordered the layered lasgana, it wasn't layered it was flat the taste wasn't the same this is a item I order all the time. The manager had the nerve to tell me that it was probably a fresh one that came out of the oven and that's why it was flat, so I'm stupid enough to believe that it rises up after coming out of the oven, please.... she kept giving excuse after excuse it wasn't right. My friends never could find the meat that was suppose to be in their pasta dishes. I will not visit ever again and have shared my experience with friends. By the way I wanted the grilled pork chops and a friend wanted the steak only to find out these items were only advertised as a special and they were not offered on Friday night. The best part of our meal was the hot bread.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Wonderful time at Johnny's! Last minute decision at late evening around 9:00pm to go out for drinks and dinner. Our waiter was Caroleena she was excellent! We ordered a pitcher of Bellina my favorite alcoholic drink and spicy chicken and shrimp. My friend ordered the jalapeño talipa. We both asked for extra sauce for our meals it was given quickly @ no extra charge. Food was served fast as ordered. We were totally satisfied. Waiter was very informative. Caroleena thank you for such great experience. She gave us extra bread to home. She knew the menu very well. A great Waiter can make all of the difference.

If you are watching calories then ask for a smaller portion it's filling and great for the money.

We also learned that Monday nights is family night two meals for the price of one. On Thursday's drinks like bellinas and others are 3.99 each. Half price great for on a budget.

Overall it was fantastic girls night out!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wonderful wife and I love the Chicken Bowtie Festival at Johnny Carino's..
We both had a Friday off and were off for the lunch special, which is around $25 total.
We are always the first in-to enjoy the quite and hot Rosemary bread. There is no lunch menu on
Friday!! WHAT? The server said Friday is considered the weekend, and they don't have lunch menu's
on the weekends. Ok now more lunch here!!!!
Out the door we went! Last I knew Saturday/Sunday are the 2 days that make up the weekend!!!
The next day that will be included will be Monday..
Oh by the way Longhorn has a lunch menu on Friday and it was awesome!!!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband and I went here Wednesday night. We just stopped in to have a quick drink at the bar. The hostess told us she had to check with the bartender before we sat down. The bartender told her he could not handle anymore customers right now. There were maybe 4-5 PEOPLE at the bar. That was totally ridiculous.