“A favorite of my kids”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #416 of 1,446 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Thank you for viewing our business! We are the World's First 2-Story Chick-fil-A with Outdoor Seating, an upper deck patio, and a double lane drive thru! We are proud to serve and be a part of the Cameron Village community, close to North Carolina State University, and next to Downtown Raleigh. We love meeting our neighbors and hosting guests coming to our city! I hope you will stop by to share a meal with us! Best Wishes, Ashlee Lawson Owner/Operator
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“A favorite of my kids”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Chik-fil-a is simply the best fried chicken I've ever eaten. I'm not a conniseur or anything, but it's far better than any other fast-food place that I've tried it. The kids also love all of the healthy options, as well as the choice of trading in their toy or book for ice cream, from time to time. The "prizes" in the kids meals are usually things we actually keep and use, like books with educational themes or games that actually teach something. The playgrounds are always a hit, too. A much better option than any other fast-food chains out there. Why not 5 "stars?" It's a bit pricey, but worth it for a once-in-a-while trip to eat out.

Visited February 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent regardless of location”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I drop into a location every few weeks, never a bad experience. The service and attitude of the respective is excellent, as is the food selection.

• Visited January 2013
Carolina Girl
“LOVE”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The staff is always courteous and very helpful. Food is always fresh and appropriate temperature. It is a pleasure to eat at any Chick-fil-A.

Visited January 2013
cary, NC
“Chick-fil-A is amazing!!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I love their chicken sandwiches!! They're so juicy! I also love their chicken strips and their desserts like brownie with ice-cream with chocolate syrup!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank redmund c
Durham, North Carolina
“The best in fast food”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The sandwiches are always great and fresh. The unsweetened ice tea is also first class. Always great service, fast, polite, and efficient. A little more expensive than other fast food options but well worth it.

Visited December 2012

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!