“Good food, good service, good atmosphere”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #26 of 1,444 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located off I-440 in the North Hills Shopping Center. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-6:30PM and Saturday & Sunday 11AM-5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
CMH
“Good food, good service, good atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Every time I am in the Durham area, I eat at this place. I have done several team meetings and a few client engagements. Recently they setup for a team of 10, no problem.

I like the steak here, it isn't super expensive and the filet is wrapped in bacon (as it should be). They carry my favorite wine, Kim Crawford Pinot Noir and have excellent desserts.

If you are looking for a solid meal, in a solid location, you can't go wrong here.

Florida
“Good food - just be careful you understand the "Specials"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I liked the food we ate - however when they advertised the special 1/2 Price Appetizers
They forgot to mention they have a SPECIAL menu that only has a few of the specials - NOT the ones on the main menu.
Their TV in the lobby did not mention that.
HEnce the slight surprise with the bill at the end

Warwickshire
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Give it a go. In a relatively new area with good choice of restaurants, the fact this was full speaks fr itself

• Visited July 2013
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear bubbenhall_traveller,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit to Firebirds. I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to serving you the next time that you are in town.

Becky
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Salad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I am sorry to make this post about Firebirds, I went their for my Birthday and I had ladybugs in salad. The manager at North Hills location in Raleigh, NC. The Manager said the she had 23 years experience in the business. The did not even comp my food. I hope that you wash you salad more better. I have getting to go orders their for the past year every Friday Night. I hope that you do something about. I will not be coming back any their anymore.

• Visited May 2013
Boston, MA
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Firebirds serves the best fall-off-the-bone ribs! The fries and cole slaw were delicious! The kabobs were cooked perfectly and were served with parmesan mashed potatoes. So good!

Visited April 2013