“My #1 Indian Restaurant In Raleigh Area.”
Review of Azitra Restaurant

Azitra Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Azitra Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 1,476 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 70 West
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This restaurant still #1 in my favorite Indian Restaurant in Raleigh/Cary/Morrisville Area. Service, Food, Knowledge very good. Portions are good size and little expensive but when Food is great , price doesn't matter. I always try chana masala and taste always same Spicy and tasty. Naan are also hot and good. (Assorted Breads are the best option if you are not sure which one to pick). Atmosphere is really good , nice place to take friends/family for dinner!

There are newer reviews for Azitra Restaurant

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have never had time to sit and eat at Azitra but I have had their food on many occasions. Every time I have been there the staff was very friendly and the dining area has an upscale design. I usually get Lamb/Chicken biryani with chana Masala and it is always fantastic. Portions are big and the price was what I expected.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Good food, good service and better ambiance than most traditional Indian restaurants. There are a few creative takes on Indian food worth trying, especially the tandoori fish dishes. Some dishes can be creamy and heavy. Prices are average.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

The food is excellent and service is always good. The atmosphere is really great! It's such a hip place to meet for drinks.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This was my first experience with Indian cuisine. There were 4 of us and everyone enjoyed their meal. I chose a milder lamb dish which was delicious. The service was great. Nice refills on our water. My only complaint might be the charge for the bread. An entree for $19 or $20 should come with something. If we visit again we would probably eat there again.