“Nice pub...good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2011

We had lunch here. The food was good and the atmosphere is nice too. Friendly staff.

Reviewed September 18, 2011

I went here twice on a recent trip and really enjoyed the atmosphere. When you walk in The Fox and Hound, you get the impression that it is largely a bar with a small restaurant portion. Both times i visited I sat in the bar section, which had tall tables and chairs and several projection screens to watch sports. I went during the week in the 6:00 hour and both times it was crowded. So it really was a great place to watch a game, as the crowd was shouting at the screen and things like that.

The food was good as well. We tried several of the appetizers and each was good. My personal favorite was the spinach and artichoke dip. I also had a steak dinner during the 2nd visit, and it was cooked as requested. It wasn't the best steak in the world, but it was what I expected and the price was very appropriate at ~$14. They also had beer specials during happy hour that my collegue took advantage of.

Overall, it was an excellent hang-out place. If I lived in the area, I could easily see myself coming here to watch football and get some grub.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed December 5, 2008

Great food, good service, good prices. Plenty of TV coverage for the Sports Buff. A fun environment smack inside the new North Hills complex. Lots of parking!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 8, 2008

Ive been going to this place for years. A great spot during football season. One of few places in Raleigh where I can see 10 different football games from the same seat while getting served good food and cold beer. Just wanted to let you know.

1  Thank StateManT
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 22, 2008

not awful...but just very typical

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook