“great food, but when we...”
Review of J Betski's

J Betski's
Reserve with OpenTable
J Betski's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,447 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: German, European, Central European, Polish
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great food, but when we...”
Reviewed August 22, 2008

great food, but when we went, they had 80's music playing. call me crazy, but i was hoping for actual german music?

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Raleigh, NC
“excellent polish and german food in a charming restaurant downtown”
Reviewed August 21, 2008

J Betski's is located in a gentrified section of shops and restaurants just north of downtown Raleigh. it serves excellent polish and german food. the pork belly appetizer makes us swoon every time we order it - despite what it does to our waistlines! this is a relatively small restaurant and it's very popular - so make reservations or be prepared to wait 30-45 minutes for a table. superb beer and wine selection.

2 Thank nationalparkslover
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great food and service. Ambiance depends on the night.”
Reviewed July 27, 2008

Great food and service. Ambiance depends on the night.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
North Carolina
“The food here is DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed July 24, 2008

The food here is DELICIOUS!

Wilkes Barre, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spectaular food”
Reviewed May 28, 2008

After reading all the reviews here I had to check it out. I can say that the food and service was really good. I recommend it to all. Good beer selection, menu stays on track with the German theme and the way they present the food makes you want to eat the plate as well. Excellent food and reasonably priced. Highly recommended. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that I thought the desert was missing something. But I shouldn't judge that because I ordered a lemon/strawberry dish and I am not a lemon fan to begin with. Enjoy!

1 Thank acat800