“Great Menu”
Review of J Betski's

J Betski's
Reserve with OpenTable
J Betski's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: German, Polish
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We had a great lunch here for a very reasonable price. The menu is somewhat gourmet with many good choices.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My compliments to the chef on this place, the pork tenderloin (I don't recall the name of the special breed of pig) was melt-in-your-mouth great, BUT the portion size is rather scimpy. I humbly suggest that I would have glady paid $4-5 more for the entree for a decent size portion, instead of the maybe 4 oz I got. We aren't all 120 lbs and trying to look like Caliste Flockhart! Come on guys, give me more to eat; your prices won't be all that bad if you have to add a few bucks for the extra high-quality meat.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been to J. Betski's multiple times over the years and have always had a great experience. The food is German focused but it has broad appeal. I consider it one of the best restaurants in the Triangle.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

J Betzki's is EASILY one of the best restaurants in the triangle. My wife and I visited late (840pm) on a Saturday and were so impressed. The service was outstanding, as our waiter gave us a very in-depth explanation of the extensive beer menu, and helped us pick drinks that we both loved. We had an off-the-menu appetizer of sausage foie gras, another sausage, and ox tail pierogies. It was incredible. My wife had the chicken and I had shnitzel - all amazing. While I don't know much about German food, it seemed very authentic! I'll recommend to everyone.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We really enjoy Polish food being my wife is Polish. So when it come to Polish cooking her and I are very particular, have eaten in many places that offer this style of cuisine only to find that they have simple lost that basic touch of home cooking.

Well let me tell you J. Betskis haven't lost that touch, the meal has that "just like mother use to make" to it. The Perogi had a thin and tasty pastry, with just the right amount of filling and cooked just right, the sausage's weren't fatty an full of meat and herbs.

Very special place, great meal at reasonable prices.. Perfection