“Love the outdoor patio”
Review of Vivace

Vivace
Reserve with OpenTable
Vivace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 1,450 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Six Forks
Description: Vivace is a contemporary Italian restaurant featuring a hip indoor/outdoor bar, fantastic patio, and warm dining room adjacent to an open kitchen. The chef prepares fresh local ingredients with Italian techniques while the bar pours a cocktail menu based on homemade limoncello and an extensive wine list comprised of the finest Italian selections
“Love the outdoor patio”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I took his father to Vivace for Father's Day. We sat out on the patio on a beautiful evening. The food was great as was our waiter. He was great at explaining any unfamiliar food to my father-in-law, who is used to more basic offers. And he made sure we all had everything we needed without being too attentive. I also love that they offer small plate versions of most of their entrees, as full entres are often too large. If it's spaghetti, I love to get the whole entree and take half home for leftovers. This last time I had the scallops and risotto, which wouldn't be good leftover, so I ordered the small plate, which was plenty for my dinner.

We went to Midtowne Grill, in the same shopping center, a couple of weeks ago, and this is definitly our favorite. Better tables, better food, better prices. Service good at both places.

• Visited June 2013

“Our Favorite!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My wife and I simply love this restaurant. It is our favorite in all of the triangle area. Food is always stuning, and the service is on-point. The wine list is amazing as well - hundreds of wines from all over Italy. It's always difficult to get a table on the patio, but it's always worth the wait.

• Visited June 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“really nice but hard to pronounce.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The food here is wonderful as is the service. If you like wine, they have an excellent wine list. I have never had a bad meal and have been here many times.

Visited November 2012
“A very nice dinner”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I attended vivace during a get away weekend and were pleased with the overall experience. While the portions were on the smaller side the quality was above average. Although the meal was a little pricey the 4 cheese ravioli was nicely prepared. My wife had the capellini (half order) which was enough for her but would not have been enough for a larger appetite. I would suggest a full order for most. The atmosphere was nice. We spent a pleasant evening dining outside. The service was good and the food came out in good order. Overall a very good experience.

• Visited May 2013
Heidenheim, Germany
“Nice place - good food”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Good service, fine Italian specialities . not only Pizza and Pasta.
Nice style of the furnishings, cloth napkins, good tableware and cutlery.

Visited May 2013

Been to Vivace? Share your experiences!