“Best fish tacos in town!!”
Review of Cafe Capistrano

Cafe Capistrano
Ranked #176 of 1,520 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The food is very fresh and delicious.
Their fish tacos are the my favorite !!! The guacamole , chicken enchiladas are pretty tasty too.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A little pricier than I'd anticipated, but I did make a meal out of an appetizer, and it was Amazing! The Bonus?: it's not the 'out of the box, Mexican experience that litters Raleigh... give it a try, your tastebuds will Thank You!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

the food is wonderful. Sometimes the service can be iffy, but seems much better lately. one of my husbands and my favorite. restaurants.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We really like this place. It is off the beaten path and is not like all of the taco places. The food is more interesting than the average joint. The seafood quesadilla is very good and enough for my wife and I to split. The guacamole is very tasty too. The one down side is that service is hit or miss. When busy, don't expect to get out of there too quickly.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I love the at food a Capistrano for several reason, first and foremost, its delicious! Its also really fresh and not greasy. My Chimichanga is always wonderful and the consitantcy is wonderful. I'm quite the regular after reading Greg Cox's review years ago .. and am surprised at how many people still don't know about it! Its been at least 5 years I've been eating here. The atmosphere is also very relaxing and soothing. No TV's, no technology, but yes WIFI. Thank you Capistrano for wonderfully, fresh, delicious Mexican food! I bought a pint of salsa today!