“What a wonderful staff!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Ranked #4 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 2, 2013

If you enjoy a wonderful free breakfast, lovely surroundings, excellent fitness center and safe friendly environment- - close to shopping, Falls lake and yummy dining choices....then you should stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Was very happy with our stay at this hotel. We lived in Raleigh for nine years until just recently moving away. With some meetings in the area, I brought my family with me to see friends during our trip. This hotel is good for both business travel and families. It's centrally located for the Triangle and has a lot of restaurant and shopping choices right next door in Brier Creek. The fitness facility is not big but one of the better I've found in a Hampton Inn. There's also an Embassy Suites right next door but for the price I'm not sure why you wouldn't just stay at this Hampton. Also had a great exhibition of service when my kids were looking for some cereal after breakfast had closed and even though they were cleaning up and put the cereal away, they let my kids get some fruit loops n the back. Love it when somebody actually goes above the standard level of service. It doesn't seem to happen enough.

Room Tip: Elevator is pretty slow. Not much traffic noise so I'd recommend a lower floor.
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

When we checked in I was nervous because there was a family reunion being held at the hotel. It also seemed like there was a block of rooms for a wedding party and some sports tourney. However other than an initially crowded lobby our stay was very quiet. I was worried the pool would be jammed but we almost had it all to ourselves. The pool area was one of the nicest, cleanest and most comfortable I have ever seen.

This must be a newer property. It was large, spacious and had great decor. Breakfast area was very comfortable and had plenty of choices. Easy drive to the airport next day and I think the hotel offers a shuttle as well.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel, one of the better "airport" hotels I've stayed in. The only glitch in my experience was having to wait over half an hour after calling for the hotel shuttle to pick me up at the airport. The front desk clerk was very apologetic and explained what led to the delay. Her warm greeting and nice accommodations more than made up for the mix-up, and I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay near RDU. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and I don't think I heard even one plane. The breakfast was good, served in a nice, expansive breakfast room with high ceilings, nice artwork (in addition to two TV's), and plenty of seating. The hotel staff was efficient and pleasant. The shuttle leaves every half hour for the airport, which is less than 10 minutes away, and the friendly shuttle driver was happy to drop me off at the rental car company where I picked up my car. Even though I've flown through RDU many times, this was my first time staying at this property, and I got a little lost trying to get back to it after I'd rented my car, as signs both for the hotel and back to the airport were lacking. But now that I know where it is, and based on my experience, I will be staying here again on my next trip to the area. A good value for the price.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Whenever we head South from Pittsburgh we stay in the RDU /Greenville area for a night. This Hampton is a great place to relax and unwind. lots of nearby restaurants and shopping too. It's easy off and easy on the Interstate. Front deak and Breakfast staff were extremely helpful and gracious.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Very nice hotel and close to the Airport. The beds and pillows were comfortable and we got a good nights sleep. Rooms were clean and they had a light turned on for us as we arrived very late at night. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Relicable, more upscale than many Hamptons, lovely staff. They had a VERY large group of teen baseball players there & the hotel management did a wonderful job making sure the players new the hotel rules. Made for a pleasant stay while I was there on a business trip. Many hotels do not do half as well with teens/college age customers guests. I had no idea how many were there & it was A LOT! Nice job Hampton. Now if you would just get real hardboiled eggs - not the yucky prepacked, rubbery ones with an odd liquid that squirts out when you try to bite one.