Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
$294
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
$85
All reviewsbrier creekgreat hotelraleigh durham airportthe shuttle driverking suiteshopping and restaurantsthe hotel staffroom was cleanbusiness tripstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfasteasy accesswould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelwafflesgreat customer servicethe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I had a really nice stay, the breakfast was great, service was really good. Staff are friendly and the room was very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. I forgot my tooth paste and they have complimentary tooth paste. Breakfast was really good, waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, yogurt, fruit, coffee, any and everything you could want. The location was great very close to the airport. The only thing i really didnt like was there's only one way in and out of the parking lot.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Good place to stay and have amny choices of breakfast items. Restaurants are within walking distance if you like to walk about 1/4 mile. but it has all kinds of restaurants in the shopping center. Also a movie theater in the same plaza and if you drive to the road nearby, plenty of other shops to dine or shop.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Clean and comfortable room. I enjoyed my stay while I was here on business. I am not sure if work will bring me back here but I will stay at Hampton Inn again. Free breakfast and wi fi in was available.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Needed a room for just a night. Easily booked. Comfortable beds, clean room at a good price. I'd stay again. Didn't get the breakfast because I slept in too late. Easy check in and out. Embassy Suites was too expensive.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Location, location, location....it is in a very good location, near all the shopping and restaurants. However, I think it can be better if the front lobby staff have more training so he won't feel so overwhelm. Check in is OK, even though I did not get the warm welcome as a Hilton honor member like in other Hamptons. Checking out, my bill wasn't correct, and the staff told me that it they will email the receipt to me, which is not happening. I have to call them back to get my receipt. On the plus note, the housekeeping is good, the room is clean, and the bed is comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Mike R, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

I wanted to extend an apology out to you from me and the staff about your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn and Suites. It's not our usual standard of business to not greet you the way you're accustomed to or not be trained to be able to assist a guest in any need they may have.. Once again I apologize, and we hope to get another chance to wow you. Thank you for your review. It will help us going forward.

Mike Richardson