Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
$289
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbrier creekgreat hotelraleigh durham airportthe shuttle driverking suiteshopping and restaurantsthe hotel staffroom was cleanbusiness tripstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfasteasy accesswould definitely stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelwafflesgreat customer servicethe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hotel continues to be a good value - comfortable, clean rooms and usual breakfast. Location is great for finding restaurants for dinner and hotel is very close to airport.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This hotel seems new, but I'm not sure. I stayed here for a weekend as I was in town for a friend's 40th birthday. I've stayed at a lot of Hampton Inns and this was just as I expected. Clean rooms, friendly staff, the usual breakfast they are known to offer and free wifi. One thing they have which I haven't seen in a Hampton Inn before is a little convience store, that even had beer.
No complaints from me. If you're on business or pleasure this is a fine place to stay and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I just got home from a two night stay here. This hotel is very clean and in an excellent location. The hotel has free wi-fi and an indoor pool. It also has a 24/7 tiny convience store which is expensive and unnecessary with so many stores near by. It also seems to be a great business hotel with lots of conference rooms.There are lots of restaurants and stores in walking distance. There are two huge shopping and eating areas, one right in front of the hotel, and the other just across the highway. There are also several nice well manicured neighborhoods near by. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for two nights on business during the week of May 21. First of all, my experience started off on a very positive note when Patrick picked me up at the airport in the hotel shuttle. He was such a delightful and engaging gentleman and made me feel quite welcomed at the hotel. I also saw him during breakfast both days I was there and he always had a pleasant smile and wonderful things to say to start off my morning.

The rest of the staff was just as pleasant and they all made me feel welcomed and a valued guest.

The hotel bed was quite comfortable and the room was very clean.

The breakfast selection was exactly what you'd expect from a Hampton Inn. Fruit, cereal, hot oatmeal, prepared eggs and a protein. Eggs are not made fresh as they are at the Embassy Suites right next door, but they were still good.

Free shuttle service is provided to local restaurants and shopping, although one of the shopping centers is only about a half-mile, pleasant walk from the hotel. And since the Embassy Suites is right next door, you can always go there and take advantage of the Happy Hour free snacks and the menu at the Flying Spoons cafe there.

We had our meeting at the hotel and the meeting staff was incredible to work with. They were so attentive and catered to our every need in the meeting room.

If there was one complaint I had, it was with the A/C unit in the meeting room. When it kicked in, it was incredibly loud and there were times when people could not hear each other in the room. But that is certainly not something to warrant staying away from this place.

If you are looking for a clean, reasonable place to stay that is close to the airport, I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Great location with bountiful restaurants in the area. Rooms are very good, my only complaint is the condescending breakfast host, almost hateful. I have stayed here many times in the past but based on his behavior may look at other options.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business