“A hit or miss restaurant”
Review of Despina's Cafe

Despina's Cafe
Ranked #13 of 55 Dessert in Raleigh
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Cafe
Description: I started my own catering business in 2010 working from home and when the orders started coming in more and more I decided that it was time for me to open the café/bakery. It has always been a dream of mine to own my own bakery with the sole purpose of bringing joy through food to the masses. After spending years cooking and baking for my family this dream is finally coming true.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I went there 3 different times. The cherry cheesecake was awful, the chocolate cheesecake was good, the baklava was not good at all, the pea soup was good, and the coconut cake was good still warm. The sad part is that prices are ridiculous, especially for the size of the slice of dessert.