“Outstanding!”
Review of 18 Seaboard

18 Seaboard
Reserve with OpenTable
18 Seaboard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,502 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Peace
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I visted this restaurant on July 5th, 2014, and it was my third time dining there. I have only had outstanding meals there, and it is becoming my favorite place to go in Raleigh. Great atmosphere. I had a NY strip that was probably as good of a steak as I have had in a restaurant that I can remember.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Again it was restaurant week in the triangle and that meant a visit to 18 Seaboard. We like it anytime but its extra special during this week Once again it was excellent. Everything was delicious and the service from Brandy was outstanding. We started with two glasses of Pasqual Toso Malbeck. My wife had the Pork Loin and I had the Pamlico Shrimp. They were both wonderful. If you haven’t dined here you really must give it a try.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Just a note to any business out there - If you are going to be closed due to renovations you might want to have some kind of notice on your website. It was very frustrating to show up there last evening for dinner only to see a sign on the door announcing that the restaurant was indeed closed.

1  Thank tbmoorefield
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Staffs are very very friendly. Good wine choice. The pork shank is our favorite menu. Never want to change it.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We hadn't been here for a while, and the changes were for the better. We had the catfish and the trout, both were extremely well prepared and came with some very good side dishes. The service was attentive, They have a very nice wine list and the prices were reasonable. Definitely will be back soon.