“Great Arena”
Review of PNC Arena

PNC Arena
Ranked #8 of 152 things to do in Raleigh
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised how nice the RBC Center is. The concessions are awesome and the seats are really comfortable. We had a great night at the RBC Center (and our team lost)!

There are newer reviews for PNC Arena

Reviewed January 11, 2012

I am always amazed when I look around and see what the RBC center does for the plethora of events it hosts. The food offered is great, too!

Reviewed January 10, 2012

We have been going to the RBC Center for years (even back when it was called the Raleigh Entertainment and Sports Arena) for sporting events, like NC State basketball and Carolina Hurricanes hockey games, and we've seen concerts here as well. My hockey league championship games were even held here! The arena is well decorated, spacious and comfortable...even in the cheap seats. There are numerous elevators and escalators available for those who cannot climb the stairs. I have always found the area staff very helpful when ever I needed assistance finding elevators,etc. The bathrooms are plentiful, easy to find, well equipped and are kept clean and nice. As with any professional sports venue, you must be prepared to spend some cash when you buy food and drink (bottled water is $4). Also, you usually have to pay for parking ($10). Families should seriously consider eating at home or on the way to the area before their event. If you don't mind walking, you can avoid the parking fee by parking in the NC State Fairgrounds area on the other side of Trinity Road. I will say one thing about the parking staff, they are well organized and do a good job. It is a difficult job to get us all in and off the grounds (especially with how some people are!) but we have never had to wait too long.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I've seen a number of sports and music events here. Although I've heard of traffic difficulties in the past, we've never had a problem getting in and out. There are good vendors for food and drink.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Great venue, but be ready to open your wallets. We felt bad for families trying to treat their kids during the circus.

Been to PNC Arena? Share your experiences!