“Birthday Lunch with Friend”

Saint Jacques French Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Saint Jacques French Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,487 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Spring Forest
Description: Saint Jacques French Cuisine is a traditional French restaurant located in North Raleigh. We serve authentic food with a respect for century old recipes, recreated for the taste of today. French Native Serge Falcoz-Vigne is the Chef with 30+ years of experience in the hospitality business in both France and in North Carolina. Also as a General Manager of the restaurant, he can provide to the guest a total experience from the kitchen to the floor with renowned French food and service.
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We had the restaurant all to ourselves and had an amazing lunch to celebrate my friend's Birthday. The food was divine, and the wine that was suggested to go with our meals was perfect. Dessert was sinful. If you are looking for a special place to celebrate a special occasion, you cannot go wrong.

2  Thank lbaileyart

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had to drive around the parking lot twice to find the restaurant as I wasn't expecting fine French dining in a strip mall. The owner was on site and made some wonderful recommendations. Food was spot on and surpassed some of the meals I've had in Europe. Wine menu was excellent and paired well with the food. Great value for the money.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

OMG! Absolutely wonderful, better than any meal we had in France. From the drinks to the entree to the desert-it was perfection. Excellent service by waiter & owner who visited our table to discuss our recent France trip. It was a expensive but worth every penny. Ambience is warm friendly French. A perfect special night out. Would highly recommend!! 1/9/2014

Reviewed February 23, 2014

For no particular reason, it had been a couple years since we dined at St Jacques. We always enjoyed our meals before, but last night's dinner was amazing. All four of us were totally wowed by our appetizers, mains and deserts. This was 'break off the bread to soak up every last bit of gravy' good. We regret the great meals we have missed by not dining here more often ... a mistake we will not make again!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

We have have always had a good dinner when dining at St. Jacques. This time was no exception. They used to have French waiters but it appears they have added American ones - as was ours. She was friendly and energetic, although a bit scattered. I started with the French Onion Soup. The broth was seasoned perfectly. My husband had the "foie gras two ways" and it was to die for. I had the beef short ribs for dinner which were so tender as to melt in my mouth. My husband had the lamb dish which was delicious. The dessert - Saint Jacques Vacherin - was a little bit of a disappointment - although quite tasty - it was basically a ball of ice cream covered in praline dust. For $11. The "warm chocolate syrup" that was described is just a squirt on the plate. More of a decoration really. I will try something different next time but definitely return to this neighborhood gem.