“Perfect”

Saint Jacques French Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Saint Jacques French Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Spring Forest
Description: Saint Jacques French Cuisine is a traditional French restaurant located in North Raleigh. We serve authentic food with a respect for century old recipes, recreated for the taste of today. French Native Serge Falcoz-Vigne is the Chef with 30+ years of experience in the hospitality business in both France and in North Carolina. Also as a General Manager of the restaurant, he can provide to the guest a total experience from the kitchen to the floor with renowned French food and service.
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Found the place through trip advisor. Perfect food, service, ambience. I could have talked to Lil all night. Blue cheese mouse with pair and maple marscapone dessert were over the top .

Reviewed April 8, 2013

When it opened, St Jacques was a gem. When Lil and Laurie bought the Gibsonville property, I fear the service level at St Jacques has suffered. Serving staff roles are confusing, and Lil's personal touch is sadly missing. Portions are becoming "American size". When I reserved before, Lil would be prepared when we arrived to discuss our allergies and suggest dishes recommended by the chef. Now we tell the serving staff we're gluten-free and they offer us bread from the basket!!! My advice - ay attention to the details like you used to do. Stop letting the Gibsonville mortgage payments affect your home base restaurant. You don't want to lose your current rating so pay attention to the details.

3  Thank Billmac52
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have been to St Jacques a few times and it has never disappointed us. The location is funky in a strip mall, but once you walk inside you are slowly transported to another land and place. The food is classic French and so is the service,,not rushed, take your time and enjoy the meal and company,

Reviewed March 18, 2013

After a disappointing Valentine's Day meal here several years ago (and a negative review I left on TA), it took me a long time to return. I'm glad I did. It was really fantastic and one of the best meals that I have had in the Raleigh-Durham area. Everything, from the amuse bouche to the desert was delicious. The flounder dish was the best I had ever had, perfectly cooked with great accompaniments.

Service was also spot on. They struck that sometimes difficult balance between being very helpful but without being overbearing. The sommelier steered us towards a great bottle of wine that managed to pair nicely with all of our dishes. We left very happy with the food and charmed by the staff.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Yes, this is in a strip mall. But as soon as you enter St. Jacques you will be swept away and feel like you are in France. The atmosphere, the quaint restaurant, the service, the food... everything is PERFECT! This is a little hidden gem in North Raleigh. One of the best restaurants by far in the area... a MUST try!

2  Thank Robingp2018