“Good French food in a strip mall? YES!”

Saint Jacques French Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Saint Jacques French Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,483 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Spring Forest
Description: Saint Jacques French Cuisine is a traditional French restaurant located in North Raleigh. We serve authentic food with a respect for century old recipes, recreated for the taste of today. French Native Serge Falcoz-Vigne is the Chef with 30+ years of experience in the hospitality business in both France and in North Carolina. Also as a General Manager of the restaurant, he can provide to the guest a total experience from the kitchen to the floor with renowned French food and service.
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My wife and I have been to St. Jaques for our anniversary for the last three years. It is always a very pleasant experience. Service is impecable, the food prepared well and the wine list is well put toghether. The only negative for us is the ambience. Its an older building in a strip mall, it doesn't have the charm that a hole in the wall does.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Agree don't let the shopping location fool you...I had the tuna - it was outstanding! Salmon was good as well...highly recommend!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Elegant, romantic, quiet dining experience that is great for anniversaries, or when you have the craving for authentic French Cuisine. One of the best French restaurants in the triangle in my opinion, and I dine out a lot!!

1  Thank Chad P
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Although the location can be deceiving, this restaurant was really amazing. My husband & I dined here for our 2 year anniversary and we were very pleased, both by the food and the service. The atmosphere was very inviting and we didn't feel out of place at all. The service was explained, step by step, so that we knew what to expect. The waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a romantic dinner out and/or authentic French cuisine. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Lovely romantic location with good french food. We have been several times and will definitely go again