“Lucky to find, late night”
Review of Flying Spoons

Flying Spoons
Ranked #681 of 1,484 Restaurants in Raleigh
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We got in late and tired and found the restaurant at the hotel to be open and pretty tasty. I had a Salmon dish with potatoes and asparagus. My coworker had the Turkey Club. Both were very good.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I ordered a Cobb salad with grilled chicken (to go), which was prepared as I waited. It was an incredibly fresh salad with avacado sliced right in front of me as I waited. I left the space without my salad dressing and the cashier brought it to me becaue the restaurant was not really crowded at the time.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Four of us ordered our own individual pizzas. We very much enjoyed what was served - the flavors were great. Since this is all we ordered off the menu, I can't comment on their other offerings.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The food was very tasty and the price was fare.
Not a lot of atmo but good value food for the money.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Simple food but well prepared. The filet was well cooked and very tender, with the usual option of salad/fries etc.