“I love this place”

Oklahoma, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I love El Cerro. Great food, great prices. 10% discount if you're an NCSU student! It's in mission valley, between main and centennial campuses. Service is sometimes a little slow. They have fresh chips and what must be homemade salsa since it tastes a little different every time I go. Delicious.

• Visited December 2011

“Great Mexican food”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Food is very reasonably priced and good. Service is quick. My kids call me often to pick up food here and bring it home. They make their own chips and with their salsa, it can't be beat!

Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Cheap, But You Are Getting What You Pay For”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Food: Blatantly Average. Nothing special in their tacos, enchiladas, or salsa.

Drinks: Margarita was only $3, but it may have had 15 cents worth of liquor in it.

Service: Average. I believe our waitress was training - she was awful - but the man training her was just average, so she couldn't help but be that way.

Bottom Line: if you want something cheap, but don't care much for taste - this is your place. If you like tasty Mexican cuisine, find another place.

• Visited September 2011