“Excellent Food - Great Service”

Frank's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #709 of 1,493 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My wife and I visited Frank's on the recommendation of a friend. We both had a pasta dish and enjoyed them very much. The service was excellent. The decor is very 1980's. Iced tea was wonderful. This restaurant is definitely worth a return visit.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Raleigh is not your pizza or sub city. When I first moved here it literally took me YEARS to find a good pizza and sub joint.....finally I landed upon Franks. Everyone I've taken here agrees it's the best pizza or sub they've ever had. My youngest daughter calls it "the scary pizza place" when I ask her if she wants to eat there. It's her/our favorite pizza restaurant but the atmosphere is a little uh, "badah bing badah bang-ish". Most of the staff is pleasant and several have been around awhile. The food is simply finger licking good. Once you go once you'll be back.

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

It's oowey, chewey, cheesie and a little greasy. What more do you want in pizza!!!! Luv's this pizza. If you want real pizza in Raleigh go to Franks!

Reviewed September 10, 2009

Franks pizza is the best yet, I asked my Husband what he wanted for his birthday yesterday, With out even blinding an eye he said Frank's pizza.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook