“WOW- I finally found a great Chinese restaurant !”

Imperial Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #193 of 1,526 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This place was another great find, it's not a top of the line 5star restaurant from a venue perspective, it tucked away in a strip mall with other restaurants and a food lion. But im am not one that has to have the facility be top notch to enjoy a good meal. The service was great, our glasses never got below half full. The food is excellent!!! We had the chicken with broccoli and sesame chicken and I couldn't resist having an egg roll all were excellent! The sesame chicken and egg roll were not greasy and everything was perfectly seasoned! To add the icing to the cake there was an extremely nice gentleman there providing live piano music! I will definitely visit this soot the next time I'm in the mood for Chinese!

1  Thank mwmspectrum

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We had a wonderful meal at Imperial Garden last night. Service was great also. Atmosphere was quiet and peaceful and included a talented piano player whose repertoire of music spans many decades. I highly recommend the lemon chicken and fresh green tossed salad with ginger dressing. (Order ginger dressing on the side - a little goes a long way.) My spouse enjoyed the Sizzling Seafood Delight dish.

1  Thank Mark T
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We just returned to Imerial Garden and had a good meal with excellent service while enjoying the music from the piano player. The food is tasty, fresh and good quality. Most importantly every time we eat here the food and service is of the same high quality.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

We have a couple of take out places and one sit down in our small town. They are ok but not great. The sit down used to be very good but it seems they have declined on their quality. I wanted to try something different so I found "Imperial Garden" searching online. It looked like it had received good reviews so it was on. We arrived and were greeted with a smile and seated promptly. Our waitress was very helpful in explaining some of the dishes on the menu that we didn't have where we were from. She was very pleasant and checked back on us to make sure we had what we needed. The food was very good and much better than what we were used to. I only wish it were closer so I could go more frequently. The place was very clean and they even had a guy come in and play piano dinner music as we ate. I would recommend this if you like good Chinese food. I don't think you will be disappointed!