“Never Leave Hungry & Enjoy the Show!!!”

Kanki Japanese House of Steaks
Ranked #157 of 1,487 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Best Japanese food in Raleigh!!! My family and I eat here ever time we visit Raleigh. Love the steak, shrimp, rice and sushi!!! The cooks and wait staff are excellent and always entertaining!! They are always great with my kids!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

You are grouped at grill tables, you Have many choices and combinations to choose from at ok prices and little side show at the table by the Chef

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Torii is a "noodle bar", part of Kanki in the Crabtree valley mall. We ate in the upstairs lounge (Torii) on a Tuesday evening. We were the only ones there. (Maybe that was a tip-off.) I had a seafood soup; my wife a steak. I was very pleased with the soup; my wife quite justifiably disappointed in the steak, which was overdone (despite her explicit request) and very grisly. Because we dined in the 'noodle bar' the wine list was short and not very interesting. I usually don't mind paying US per glass wine prices in American restaurants despite their tendency to overcharge, but here the amount of wine per glass was ridiculously small. The one saving grace was the sole waitress who was attentive and helpful (but then too we were her only customers).

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Kanki Japanese House of Steaks is not unique if you have gone to other Japanese steak houses. Fast talking, really well coordinated chefs do a good job of cooking your order and not removing fingers. Good show.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Very much fun entertainment at your table. Watch your food get prepared right in front of you and enjoy a show at the same time by the chef! Excellent experience.