“Good spot for Breakfast”
Review of Pam's Farmhouse

Pam's Farmhouse
Ranked #103 of 1,526 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was a wonderful place for breakfast. They serve generous portions and it is reasonbly priced. I had the bisquits with sausage gravy served with two eggs over easy. The gravy was had a good spicy taste. It was thick as I like with plenty of sausage. The eggs were done as ordered and the bisquits were as expected from a southern breakfast restaurant. My campanion had the vegetable omelet which she thought was very good. We will probably be back in the future. The parking lot was full when got there. There wasn't a line to get a table though. I am glad I decided to try it even with the filled lot. The service was also very attentative. I don't believe my coffee ever got below half full.

1  Thank gr8sgnmein

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have been visiting Pam's many, many years. I usually eat breakfast at least once a month with a group of WWII veterans. The service is always great. Breakfast is my favorite meal at Pam's. The redeye gravy is wonderful and always ask for grilled biscuits. Lunch is not always a good as I would like it to be but it is still good and fast. The restaurant does get very busy at times. Only cash is accepted but there is an ATM machine in the building. Try Pam's at least once for breakfast and once for lunch. Good country cooking.

1  Thank RabyFamily
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great food, excellent service, very reasonable prices.
This is THE place to go for meat and 2 vegetable type country food

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I heard that Pam's had great food. I don't feel that the food was anything special. I do not plan to go back.

2  Thank S2R27
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Well sad to say but it looks like West Raleigh's only "meat and 2 vegetables"-type (country) resturant has grown complacent with being busy and has lost its quality...(the mac and cheese is horrid)
We have been going there from time to time for years, and had found it pretty good for its category of country-food. But not anymore, the last three times in a row the quality has been very low...We cant tell if its the cook or the products being used that has changed...but its not up to par anymore and we have found issues with both preperation and products...not too sure we will keep trying again or not....

1  Thank raleighguy1

Been to Pam's Farmhouse? Share your experiences!