“The food was great with shocking price and service.”

Mayflower Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #662 of 1,456 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“The food was great with shocking price and service.”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The lunch meal is only $7.99, it was great, the service was beyond great, our waiter (Sakis) he went 150% to make sure you were happy. I would refer this place to my friends and family and will return in future. No dislikes.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank gtadennis

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place is by far one of my favorites for good and comforting food. I go there often and the food is always fresh. A big plus is the fried fish never being greasy. Anything with their white fish is completely yummy. I recommend it. Their portions are very filling and worth the price. Lastly, the service is very courteous -- think southern hospitality. I am definitely a satisfied customer.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jeymi M
“Terrible worst service i have ever experienced”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The waiter mest up or order and gsve us something off the kids menu. He was very rude about fixing the order. When he brought the food he gave us the bill ticket with it as if he was done with serving us. I had to chase him down when we wanted refills. When i went to the desk to pay thd bill and split the ticket with our dinner party they charged me a mandotory tip fee of 15% i told the cashier i didnt want to tip the waiter and explained the poor service and she said i didnt ave a choice. No wonder he was so rude because the waiter knew he didnt have to be polite or serve us to get a tip. And the worst part i was going to leave after i paid ourhalf of the bill and was told i couldn't leave until the other party paid there half or dhe was calling the police i was surprised i asked to speak to the owner and cashier refused to give me information for anyone above her. The food was slso very greasy. Please tske your family any where but this crsp hole very expensive they have better quality food and long john silvers no joke its that bad.

• Visited July 2012
5 Thank nix1207
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Bad Service! Bad Food!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This place use to be a very good seafood resturant. I had not been there in a long while and was craving fried seafood one evening recently. Once inside I waited a few minutes for someone to come seat me. Then I waited about seven minutes someone to come to the table. The waitress, appeared to be a young high-schooler, came over and asked what I wanted to drink and left a menu. (Note: I was one of four tables that evening.) She returned after a few minutes with my tea & took my order. Twenty minutes later she returned with my food and left no silverware or napkin. After about four or five minutes of hoping she was comin back with setup. I got up and found setup myself on some dish cart.The food was terrible!!! The fish was all batter. The baby shrimp brought new meaning to the baby, I mean come on, all batter and not hot for that matter. Once upon a time...the food there was really good!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank CranGoose
Blountville, Tennessee
“Seafood”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I love seafood and this is the place for it. They have a varied menu and the portions are more than I can eat in one setting. I do not live in Raleigh but am there on business regularly and this in one place I always frequent when I am there.

Visited May 2012

Been to Mayflower Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!