“Great selection/value”

Sweet Tomatoes
Kulpmont
“Great selection/value”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We used a buy one/get one free coupon which really made our meals a great value but I would go without the coupon as well. I don't think $9.99 is a bad price for what they offer you. Plenty, plenty, plenty to choose from and everything was fresh. Several soup choices, pasta, breads and deserts. The staff was extremely friendly and kept our table clean. They couldn't have been more helpful.

• Visited March 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good salad bar, but prices too high”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a free certificate for this restaurant so I gave it a try. First let me say the staff of the restaurant are real friendly and helpful. However the price of $9.99 to me is not a real good value. While the salad bar is impressive the lack of fruit selections is much worse than most other places that have extensive salad bars. The soups are a good selection and the breads were ok. Also have three pastas and baked or sweet potatoes. The drinks are overpriced at $2.39. If you like salads with all of the greens and veggies this is the place for you or if you are a vegetarian this is a great place. However because of the lack of fruits to me it is sadly lackling. Don't get me wrong they had two or three fruits but it was really weak versus the other salad selections.

Also a tip. If you are a meat lover this definitely not your place. Some salads have a little chicken or tuna but pretty much it is meatless. That is not a bad thing for health but also detracts from the overall value of the meal for the price they charge..

• Visited March 2013
Virginia
“Consistently Clean and Great”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Sweet Tomatoes is a chain restaurant that delivers much more than a typical chain restaurant. Vegetables and fruit ALWAYS are fresh. Soups are warm and tasty. Breads and muffins taste homemade. Perhaps that is what distinguishes Sweet Tomatoes the most. Everything is excellent.

• Visited February 2013
North Carolina
“Okay for Some”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I am not a real fan and only go when my family wants to go. I find most of the hot foods to be over cooked. If you just want a cold salad, it is a good option as there are many choices. The soft drinks are way overpriced.

Visited December 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“We go for lunch on Sundays.”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Although my very favorite is their mushroom soup, which is only available on Mondays. I am not a huge fan of the pastas, but the soup, salad and bread selections are delish!

Visited October 2012