“Good Buffet”

Golden Corral
Ranked #659 of 1,446 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Louisville, Kentucky
“Good Buffet”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is one of the best and cleanest GC's I have dined at. The service to pick up the dishes and bring the drinks was very good. The food was outstanding. I was impressed. When I travel to Raleigh/Durham I will return.

• Visited January 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice at times”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Every time I eat here I'm thinking of what I could have had for the same dollar elsewhere. The food is inconsistent but always plentiful.

I thank them for their contribution to Veteran's every November.

Visited November 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT PLACE TO EAT”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The Golden Corral is a wonderful place to eat. For Business, Pleasure, Romantic, or Family; it is the place to go. Try it and see if you won't like it.

• Visited December 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“great food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was the best golden corral I've been too. The food was always at the right temp., and the buffet was very clean......great buffet spot

Visited September 2012
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“The best Golden Corral I've ever visited!”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I must say that this is not a restaurant I frequent. We were in town for the weekend and this one was close to our hotel. Im glad we went. The food choices were almost limitless: asian, mexican, country/soul food, seafood.. The food was fresh, replaced promptly if empty or getting low and flavorful. We found a few dishes quite salty but that was overlookable once you've eaten the other dishes that were so very good! I was surprised at the size of the buffet, My Honey was impressed. We had to go back the next night to cover more ground! They even had a balloon girl there who was making balloon animals for the kids. A manager came by to make sure everything was ok. I saw lots of people-adults and kids alike-with cotton candy. It was busy but we never had problems finding seating, or getting through the line promptly. Someone commented that it was overpriced? I travel a LOT for work and pleasure, and I found it an excellent value. The buffet was $10.99 plus 2 bucks for each drink. We paid about $15 each including tip. I dont know what most people pay for meals these days, but we usually pay much more per person.

Try this Golden Corral. You are certain to find some dishes that will make you want to return as well.

• Visited August 2012