“AWESOME-The best in the chain!!!”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #712 of 1,502 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The Golden Corral on Genwood Avenue across from the Promenade is the all-time best we have visited in the entire USA. We do frequent this chain because of the variety. No matter how many of us are in the party everyone can find atleast one favorite protein. The fried chicken is better than the Colonel's. The seafood salad is made with a high quality of crab mix and the best I have had. All Golden Corrals are little different but this one is the all-time best. Extremely clean and the employees are always busy. The foods are put out in small amounts but kept full which adds to the quality.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

The variety of food was amazing. I typically to not like Golden Corral, but this one changed my mind.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

They previously had a buffet that offered steak and seafood all the time. This recently has changed and apparently eliminated. Food is decent but the downgrade is disappointing.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Visiting from Australia my sister took me to this resturant one night but suggested it was expensive - I thinking paid $15 for all you can eat everything bar seafood. I pay more for a coffee and muffin in Sydney. Anyway I had more food including steaks, made to order, chineese food, southern food (see photo) and desserts to die for. They lost money on that night - Loved it - great family meal!

Reviewed October 4, 2011

On a business trip last week we chose this restaurant for our group dinner with persons we were interviewing and their families. It was a good choice. The casual atmosphere and nice meeting room set a good tone for meeting the people we were looking to interview. We had very helpful and attentive staff there and the food was really exceptional. There were so many choices in all of the areas of the dinner and everything I tasted was very good, and that was a lot. Salads, fruit, main courses, and desserts were all very good. The price was very fair for the nice establishment and the food itself. I would definitely return.

1  Thank RichThornton_11

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!