“Great Irish Pub!!”

Trali Irish Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 1,520 Restaurants in Raleigh
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An authentic Irish Pub in the heart of Brier Creek. Offering a warm welcome, hearty pub food and a great selection of draft beers. We also serve, wine, liquor and cocktails. The only practicing Irish Chef in the Triangle, lots of traditional favorites such as Shepherds Pie as well as dishes like Boxty that are unique to ourselves. Ideal setting for informal business gatherings close to RTP and RDU airport with free WiFi, quiet areas and attentive staff. Weekly trivia starting at 8:30pm every Monday (excluding public holidays), teams of 8 or fewer with great prizes.
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great restaurant for a girls night out!! Wasn't sure what beer to order so the waitress brought samples to our table! Food was excellent and reasonable as were the drinks. The atmosphere was great too, not a typical "bar scene" more upscale than most. So many options to choose from and authentic Irish meals....I will certainly go back!!

1  Thank pattitravelnc

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We were staying near by and wanted a pre- cinema meal.
I had the bangers and mash and my other half had the fish and chips. Both meals were very good .
We had a couple of glasses of wine and that was a little on the expensive side.

Over all a good experience and I would recommend this pub/restaurant.

1  Thank alexanderSpain
Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband, brother and I went to dinner had and all 3 had fabulous meals. I had a salmon dish, which was recommended by the waitress. Delicious! My husband had the corn beef and cabbage-again another delicious meal. My brother had one of the specials a lamb shank which he also thoroughly enjoyed. We will eat there again.

1  Thank ATM226
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I been to Ireland many times and all over the United States. I have over 1,300,000 miles on Delta and I feel this is one of the best Irish restaurants in the country. No joke, its food is like they serve in the real Ireland and its set up just like it would be in any small Irish Town. Great Irish lunch carving board Mon - Friday. Never been here, outside of lunch.

1  Thank steve r
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This'll be short and sweet.

The service was excellent. Our waiter was right there when we needed him but not intrusive (I hate intrusive waiters).

Two of the three of us loved our meals. My daughter's macaroni and cheese was delicious and I really liked my bbq chicken pizza. The chicken seemed to be really barbecued, not just chunks of white meat in bbq sauce. It was fall-apart tender. The crust was very thin and crisp. I really liked it.

My friend ordered the cod and potato cakes. She described it as "fine" and wished there was a bit more fish in the cakes.

From our experience and from the other reviews here, I'm guessing if you order the right items, you'll be very pleased.

Been to Trali Irish Pub and Restaurant? Share your experiences!