“Best Mexican Restaurant Around the Raleigh/Durham Area.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Dorado Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #703 of 1,455 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Mexican
“Best Mexican Restaurant Around the Raleigh/Durham Area.”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have been going to El Dorado's for many years now and because my work is to far away from any of their locations to take a 30 minute lunch, I have let my co workers talk me into trying the Mexican restaurants near our work and all I can say is NONE of then even come close to the excellent food I have gotten from El Dorado's. Not only is the food great the prices are good and so is the service. They make you feel at home. To me they have the best Mexican food around.

DeputyDan
“Good lunch place for between $4.00 and $6.00”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have lunch here on a regular basis (and have for at least 8 years). Never had dinner here. The wait staff is pleasant and the food if fine. It's not great but most meals are around $5.00 and what do you expect for $5.00. I normally order the beef lunch fajitas which is the most expensive lunch menu item at $6.00. There is a bar on one side of the restaurant but I have never ordered drinks.

• Visited May 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“Awesome Fajitas!”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I love, love, love Mexican food and WOW, their fajitas were amazing! The steak was so tender and flavorful, that I could not stop myself from over-eating! The only thing I would change is that I wish their guacamole was chunkier and lay off the lime juice a bit from it. Otherwise, it was excellent!

• Visited December 2011