“Nice cafe'...Home made food.”

Courtney's Restaurant
Ranked #891 of 1,477 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 31, 2011

This is a sweet eatery with good portions. It's clean and the staff are very nice. It' only a mile from the Renaissance Hotel. They serve breakfast and lunch until 2pm. I would eat here again!

There are newer reviews for Courtney's Restaurant

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Courtney's was recommended to us by our hotel staff. The food and service were average. The menu offered a pretty wide variety of breakfast items. BEWARE--I asked for hot water and was charged for the water because they brought the water to me in a small tea/coffee pitcher. When questioned, they explained it was the charge for tea set up although I only asked for hot water. If ever in the area again, I will not waste my time going to Courtney's. There are much better options in the area.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 27, 2008

Crowded but good breakfast place.

Reviewed April 16, 2008

way better than I.H.O.P Courtney's has that classic breakfast theme......they serve pancakes with wiped cream and strawberries to die for.......great place to brunch with the Lady

Raleigh, NC
Reviewed February 26, 2008

Every time that I have gone to Courtney's, I leave disappointed. The food is just average and not worth the money. The service has always been rude. I am shocked that it is so crowded, but I guess there aren't too many brunch options in North Raleigh. Not bad food, but not great.