“Where you take that special someone!”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #159 of 1,502 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, French, Swiss
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-440
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I love The Melting Pot. Whenever I have a new friend, wink, wink, I always take them there especially if they have never been! It is a little pricey, but worth it! If you are in a budget, you can still go for dessert only, but after a certain time. I also believe that your server plays a great deal in your overall satisfaction because you have so much interactions with them! I know I will request Ryan anytime I go, going forward!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This restaurant offers all courses fondue. Nice and family oriented. Options for non meat eaters are available. My child loved the possibility of cooking his own food at the table. A little expensive.

1  Thank vittoria5768
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Visited on a Friday night with husband and 9 year old son. It was my son's first visit to TMP. He enjoyed cooking his own food and making his own choices. Good setting for conversation, families or romantic night out. The food was fresh, our server was was polite and explained the process clearly. She was also very attentive to drink refills, etc. The restaurant was clean, the parking lot well lit, and there was parking at the door. I would recommend reservations.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

There is no question the Melting pot is great for a romantic, fun, unique dining experience. The food was exceptional and the service beyond great.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have been to a couple different Melting Pot restaurants and it is one of my favorite places to go. We went to the one in Raleigh last weekend for my son and husband's birthday. Unfortunately we were in a room with 2 large parties (I had asked ahead of time to sit somewhere quiet since we had our 90+ year old grandma with us). It was really loud and we couldn't even hear each other talk. The service was just ok. We waited a long time between courses and were almost late for our movie. We thought 2 hours would be plenty of time. The food was really good- I just love fondue! We did the 4 course meal with cheese, salad, meat and dessert. Save lots of room for the dessert- it is the best part!

1  Thank Corrie W

Been to The Melting Pot? Share your experiences!