“The real deal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Cary, North Carolina
“The real deal”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

You should not confuse this restaurant with the one at Falls of the Neuse like another reviewer did (or possibly two reviewers did).
This branch is listed on their web site as Cary since it is at the border between the two towns, right behind the Crossroads shopping complex close to the Tryon Rd.
I have been going there for the past twenty years and the level of service as well as the quality of the food has never changed. They were both always excellent.
I cannot say anything about the other branches sice I have not been to any of them.
But if you are searching for authentic great mexican food served by a group of very friendly folks in a clean environment at a very efficient pace and at a very reasonable price, then this branch of Fiesta Mexicana close to Crossroads is the place you should go.
A Mexican friend that lives in the area for more than thirty years once told me that this was the best mexican restaurant in town, and I belive he was right, it still is.

• Visited November 2012

Green Cove Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful food”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was searching for a great Mexican restaurant in the Wake Forest area for a birthday dinner. My mother in law loves Mexican food but never gets a chance to eat it unless visiting us. I chose this restaurant over others in the area based on reviews that i had read. Big mistake! My taquito dinner was straight out of the frozen food isle. I ordered black beans as my side and refried beans were brought to the table. I like to go to restaurants to get food that I do not prepare at home. This I can do at home a lot cheaper. Others in my party were severely disappointed in their meals also. Never again will I go back.

• Visited October 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Quick, cheap, and great food!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

The title pretty much says it all, but overall we really love how inexpensive and quick the food comes out every time we are there. Also, the chips at the table are great with the salsa, but for an added bonus get the cheese queso.

Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Consistently good Mexican food!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Staff is friendly, food is consistently good. Prices are reasonable. Atmosphere is family friendly. They have recently added outdoor sidewalk seating, which is a nice change. Menu has good variety. This is one of our favorite local restaurants.

• Visited July 2012
Youngsville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wake Forest Restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had a very bad experience and this was our 1st visit to try out the food. I honestly don't think we will be coming back here. When we ask to speak to a manager, they said the manager was not there. What kind of restaurant on a Friday night doesn't have a manager on duty? I will be telling all my friends to think twice before they come. How can you screw up Mexican food well my food was not good at all!!!!!!

• Visited August 2012