“Good, not great”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Food is always pretty good. Nice clean atmosphere. Usually the service is pretty good. Wife and I went on valentines day night around 9pm and it was still busy so we sat at the bar. The bartender was stretched way too thin. He needed help and it kinda took forever. 1/2 price wine night is always a beautiful thing!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We went out for a pre-Valentine's lunch today. Had been to Macaroni Grill before but it has been a while,say...8 months.
The dining waiters were pleasant and suggested I triy their NEW Tapas... my choice was mac and cheese bites and zucchini fritta. Both I had seen in an ad on TV and wanted to try. Then followed with a full plate of fettuccine Alfredo. My husband tried the mac and cheese bites and had lasagna.
The mac and cheese bites were oily and the paper at the bottom proved that....ok...... mac and cheese deep fried.....maybe.....then the fritta came....now the paper was soaked through with oil and the zucchini was deep fried too. Yucky.....
But the best part ..... if you can call it that..... was lasagna.....first bite he says....taste like they used hot sausage..... maybe.... then after several bites....he hit the water glass and kept on going...... even asking for more. Is lasagna suppose to be that hot and SPICY.....I think not.... so he is nursing his indigestion and I have had second helpings of anti-acid to absorb the grease. The fetticchini was bland .... no flavor..... I expected MUCH better.
But the bread is FABULOUS.....I love the hot out of the oven rosemary bread.....should have ordered seconds on that and forgot about trying new stuff..
Needless to say we won't be going back.!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

It's as you would expect. My husband got a sampler platter as his entree and there was enough food for 3 meals. He enjoyed it thoroughly. The was a wine special that I could not refuse!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This place is a sheer pleasure for a 'Gourmand' like me, They serve authentic Italian cuisine. Though the prices are on the higher side, but food can definitely savor taste buds especially the bred they serve you before the meal is absolutely delicious. They also have a great variety of wines.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We sat at the bar for drinks and at a bar table for dinner. Great decision! We got to converse with many of the staff and they entertained us throughout the evening. The food was great and the atmosphere was cozy.