“My grandkids love it”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Raleigh,North Carolina
“My grandkids love it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

About once a year I take our (3) grandchildren to Chuck E Cheese for a couple of hours of fun( for them) as it is a bit noisey and crowded, BUT it is for the kids!! A typical arcade which takes tokens ( I had a coupon for tokens and pizza) . You can spend an easy $50.00 plus and might spend about (1-2 hours) or until the tokens are spent...I found the pizza was not the best I have eaten, but the kids enjoyed it which is what it is all about, RIGHT? And of course I will go there again with our grandchildren when they ask..

• Visited August 2013

North Raleigh, NC
“Great for young kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Me, my 10 year old identical twin daughters Colleen and Chandler, and my younger daughters have been here twice now. My younger daughters were the only ones who played, Colleen and Chandler weren't that into it. Chuck E. Cheese is just like any normal arcade, just with lots more features. A bit of a crowded and overwhelming place, but all is great at Chuck E. Cheese. However, Colleen and Chandler LOVED the animatronic band and enjoyed every minute of the show. They even played with the animatronics. All my daughters also got their picture taken with Chucky when we went last time.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank June L
Apex, North Carolina
“Great for young kids...and that's the point !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

Had not been to a Chuck E. Cheese since visiting one in Springfield, VA thirty odd years ago with my small children. Visited the Raleigh site last month with my kids and grand kids, a total of eight adults and six small children. With coupons, spent about seventy bucks for pizza, soft drinks and tokens. Pizza was not the best, but was much better than expected. Tokens provided kept the kids and some adults occupied for about an hour on a wide range of arcade games/amusements. Establishment seemed dated, as did the singing cartoon like characters, but it was clean enough. Bottom line is there are few places one can entertain as many kids so well with so little. For the ten and under crowd, it's entertainment at it's best. For adults, it's watching the kids live it up. Tickets are issued for those that score well on arcade games. Tickets are then exchanged for some of the cheapest prizes imaginable. But it made they made the kids happy and that's the point.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank theconehead

Been to Chuck E. Cheese's? Share your experiences!