“Good breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Ate here with my family. We were all hungry and got exactly what we needed - good breakfast food, good portions, good service. This is the older, traditional A-frame shaped building. Tight space on the interior. But who cares, it's good food.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Service”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

It was open and available and convenient to the hotel. Service was quick and food was pretty good. It lacked a dinner menu and I thought that was strange.

Visited March 2014
Warrenton, North Carolina
“Great Experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I enjoyed going to this restaurant this was one of my best experiences at an IHOP. This restaurant was ran so well I went in there on New Years Eve and it was only two people working. I couldn't believe that the hostess was also the waitress for the whole restaurant. There were at least 4-5 tables there when I was and at no time was I lacking for a refill or anything. She returned promptly with extra dressing and to check on us. There was also only one lady working in the kitchen and my food came out in speedy time. I was shocked and on top of it all the hostess/waitress was jolly the whole time and engaged in conversation. Definitely would remind and return

• Visited December 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Ran down and smelly”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This IHop near NC State can use a serious remodel. It's outdated but without the charm of a historical building. The carpet is dirty and this is evident in the smell of it. I dined with friends but could not eat because of the smell and atmosphere.

Visited November 2013
Charleston, SC
“Crowded as ever on Sunday - but seated quickly”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

One of my favorite Sunday things to do is go to IHOP where ever I am. I can always rely on consistent good food and responsive servers. The location on Capitol Blvd in Raleigh is no exception. Short wait time (less than five minutes) prompt and attentive server - good food at a fair price! I will be back!

Visited March 2013