“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Great place for lunch while shopping. Nice menu, good sized portion,
S, friendly wait staff, good prices.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Two of us went to CPK by default when another restaurant was unexpectedly closed so we arrived just after 6 p.m. on a Saturday night. There were lots of tables available so we were seated immediately. Our server did arrive fairly promptly but I could see right away she was just going through the motions---not unpleasant, but bored. I haven't been to this CPK in a year or so because I didn't like my last experience, and nothing has changed. It just strikes me as an off-the-truck chain where nothing is original or exciting. I think the prices are generally high for this type of food; the portions are quite large so perhaps that is the attraction for many people. I would prefer less food with more of an individual touch so I won't return.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Got there at 5:10 on a Monday, yes, a bit early for dinner. But there were other people eating. We were promptly seated. Looked at the menu, someone from our party got up to the go the bathroom and came back. I noticed that a few really good items were missing from the menu. And this menu was a cheesy printed paper menu instead of the previous nice multipage glossy menu I remember from CPK. By the time we get to 5:15 (waiting at our table for 5+ minutes), there was no sign of anyone taking any effort to come to our table and ask us about drinks. Someone else in the party noted that prices were a bit high for what was on the menu. So we talked for a few minutes more. Still no one showed up to serve us. We just gave up, stood up, and walked out. It was clear that this CPK didn't want our business. I can't imagine what would happen if you came there on a Friday or Saturday night. We won't be back.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Consistently good food and service. Recommended visit when in town. They need more customers, Triangle Mall has lost some great stores, hope we keep this one!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

It began with a terrible martini that was 50% vermouth. I sent this one back only to be given another with mysterious red floaters in the glass. The manager came over to inspect upon my complaint and verified (insulting) that red floaters were present. Third martini was tolerable but nothing special. We were asked about dessert after only 2 bites of pizza (we declined).....seemed to be in rush to move us out. Check came and waiter explained we received manager "comp" on the drinks but this applied only to the two defective ones.... charged me for the untainted one! They blew the last chance to make it right. Go to the CPK in Southpoint Mall in Durham. Much better!!