“Very good lunch option”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My wife and I came here for lunch. Huge great menu. Decent service. Comfortable atmosphere. We sat in a comfy booth. My wife had one of their big lunch salads and she loved it and my wife is very picky with food. I had one of their sandwiches with chicken, bacon, cheese, and some sort of aoli mayo dressing. The taste of the sandwich was excellent but the sandwich was so messy, I literally had mayo dripping down my hands and I had to go through 3 napkins just to finish the sandwich. That's really my only complaint. Food itself was very good. Portions were excellent. I'd consider this a great lunch option. Wouldn't do dinner here though unless the people I was with really wanted to.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Dinner was fine for me, though my husband loved his Chicken and Biscuits. I wouldn't recommend going on the weekend as the wait was 2 hrs and it really was... but what was worse is they had put our name on "hold" for some reason at the 2 hr mark and it made us wait an extra 20 minutes. By then, you just have to keep waiting. I did like that they could look up your beeper to tell you how long you have been waiting. Dinner was loud and though we were in a booth, I noticed that other diners at tables seemed to be seated very close. Dinner was quick and filling. It made great left overs for the next day. We were probably in and out of the dining area in about 45 minutes, so not sure how much of it was worth the wait. I dont remember it being like this last time I went, so I might think that lunch time, and/or weekdays are a better time to go with less waiting time.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Went there with family and we were seated with other people on either side of us - we could NOT carry on a conversation with each other because the people on either side of us were talking so loud. Did NOT like that at all. The food was just OK - tasted like chain restaurant food - even the cheesecake was not all I was told it would be... Next time I will choose somewhere else - the noise was WAY too much.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

The biggest menu you'll ever come across...took a while to decide what to get. Decided on a garden burger with avocado. Delicious. Service was fine and the atmosphere was fun.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Cheesecake factory has one of the most extensive menu's of any restaurant I know. Wide range of tastes, prices and cuisines. Always well prepared, tasty and too much to eat at one seating..yes, take home. We like to leave room for cheesecake or get it to go and enjoy later. great and consistent!