“CHEESECAKES... NEED SAY MORE?”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 55 Dessert in Raleigh
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place is usually crowded and I usually walk away when I see lines BUT... there's been a few times where the waiting wasn't too much of a big deal and I wasn't disappointed w/the place. I mean, I know it IS expensive but we only go on some special ocasion and then it's worth it (to us).
The portions are huge, what we ordered came in soon enough and it was tasty.
I would consider this place a "treat" but, because of the prices and cost, I'd say it's not for regular eating there.
Oh, the service has -so far- always being fast and friendly so no complaints. And ultimately, if nothing else, their cheesecakes beat all others around Raleigh!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The wait was extraordinarily long. The noise level uncomfoftable. The service was good and the food was above average. The selection was enormous! Portions were generous. Worth a try if you don't mind the wait.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Had to wait a hour for a seat but it was well worth it. Service was quick. Food was hot and delicious. Cheesecake was scrumptious. Can't wait to visit again.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This particular location is what you expect from the Cheesecake Factory, LONG LINES, LONG WAIT but great food and worth waiting for a table. Servers work hard to keep your drinks filled and the food comes relatively fast given the volume of people they have to serve all day.

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

My last visit to CF was horrible! My order was not correct & then my waitress didn't come back to the table until 16 minutes later! The manager came over & explained THEY messed the order up n the kitchen... I couldn't eat over half the meal but they wanted me to pay FULL price. I told the management I couldn't believe what I was hearing... Long story short the management could not & would not resolve the problem.. I will not be returning!