“Outstanding!!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Capital Blvd: Triangle Town Center down from Barnes & Nobles
Description: Welcome to Twisted Fork! Menu favorites such as house smoked NC BBQ, Texas style beef brisket, mouthwatering ribs, fresh ground burgers, and some delicious scratch made desserts. We have new additions including pizzas made with fresh dough! Some say our menu is a little eclectic, and they are right! It's food we love - casual, made fresh and delicious. We think you'll love it too! Plus, kids eat free everyday from 4:00-6:00 p.m.! You can't beat that!
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I can't say enough great things about this restaurant. The food, amazing. Staff, exceptional. We had a private party upstairs and we couldn't have asked or anything to be any better. Our waiter, Chris, went above and beyond for us. I will happily recommend Twisted Fork to everyone I know!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Excellent service and food. very relaxed..went with another couple for their first time...desserts are outstanding!...Try the lobster and baked mac and cheese!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I recently ate at this restaurant on a business trip with some colleagues. Although the decor was upscale, the atmosphere was relaxed. There are many items to choose from on their menu, which is extensive, but not overwhelming. Based on the descriptions, all of the food sounded appetizing.

When the food came out, it was hot and delicious. One of my colleagues who is overly picky, even enjoyed his food. I can highly recommend the paste primavera and the jambalaya.

The service was excellent. Our server- and I wish I could remember her name- kept our drinks filled and provided us a status of how soon our food would be out to us. To be honest with you, this was not really necessary as our food came out in less than 20 minutes.

Prices are reasonable for dinner. Portion sizes are decent. If you value the quality of the food over the quantity of food, you will definitely like this place.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I first ate here on a business trip in 2011 and when I returned last month, I'd hoped I would find this restaurant again. Wait staff is very friendly and the food was fantastic! On a recommendation from my waitress, I ordered the jambalaya and it was delish...they made it with cheesieish grits instead of rice. The shrimp in it was cooked perfectly and every time I thought I ate the last one, I found another under the grits. Worth a return trip if I go back to Raleigh

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I went for my free birthday dinner and it was not worth it. I got the ribeye and there was not an ounce of seasoning. My mom got the fish and chips. The breading was seasonless. The fish looked big, but it was covered in a lot of breading. My mom said the flounder by itself had no taste either.

Now, I will say the dessert was good. The sides were good also. But stay away from the meat. I heard the burgers were good, but I'm inclined to stay at Tribeca Tavern instead.

Been to Twisted Fork? Share your experiences!