“Good food, slow service”

Lemongrass Thai Restaurant
Ranked #112 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a very small place and they only had two people serving (I think the owner was one of them). Their Tom Yum Goong is very good and has lots of veggies and shrimp. The spicy basil is very yummy too. They bring additional spices and chili if you want to increase the heat of your dish. Since they only had two servers, the service was very slow. We waited over 20 minutes to get our check. Others were waiting just a long to get a drink.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is possibly the best red curry and beef panang in Raleigh! Just be careful with how spicy you ask it to be. Err on the side of caution since you can always ask for spices on the side. But here's the best part - the service is amazing! From the moment we walked in, we felt welcome and as if we were frequent customers (which we will be now) or even friends. The wait staff doesn't hover over you or interrupt your conversations, yet they are always there when you need them. Inexpensive, delicious food and friendly attentive service - we'll definitely be back soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Small and excellent place for Thai food. Service is great. Weve been here twice now. Good selection for lunch. In the shopping center with Food Lion.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have been coming here for over ten years and have had consistently wonderful meals. Whether dining in or taking out, the service has always been terrific. They truly have the best chicken pad thai I have ever had in Raleigh. They also have great, inexpensive lunch specials.
Do not hesitate to try Lemongrass. You are in for a delicious meal!

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I recently at at this restaurant and I got chicken. The sauce it was in was horible and almost chiped my tooth on something in my chicken. The staff was good though

1  Thank Bobobobo1212