“Upscale Chinese Food”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #56 of 1,526 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great appetizers. Tried the fried greenbeans, california roll, and bang bang shrimp. Great service. A bit expensive.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

P. F. Chang's China Bistro is unique among Chinese restaurants. It provides a good variety of ethnic food that is well prepared. It is a busy place. It is a popular lunch spot for people who work in the area or are at meetings.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I really love their food, though the service is a little sluggish. Shrimp with candied walnuts is my favorite.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here the other day for the first time. I was so excited and so was he but we were both not impressed at all. I was expecting the food to be super good but it was just OK. Not hot at all, and the chicken was dry. Definitely not what we thought. I don't know why this place stays super busy it's definitely overrated. Not only that but they told us over the phone the portion of the meals can feed 2 and they can't...you don't get much food for the money. I'd rather go to the Cheesecake Factory next door.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Wonderful "dim" atmosphere inside and awesome food. A little pricey but very worth it. I would recommend the lettuce wraps!

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!