“GOOD-JUST GOOD ASIAN FOOD BUT EXPENSIVE”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #51 of 1,465 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Darlington, South Carolina, United States
“GOOD-JUST GOOD ASIAN FOOD BUT EXPENSIVE”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have to say that I am not impressed with the food at PF Chang or with the service. The food is good and well prepared but they do not offer anything different that you can not find at the Chinese restaurant three blocks away from your house (if you know what I mean). Overpriced for what it is. I will go there again, only if I must and I do not have any other choice.

• Visited December 2012

Cary, North Carolina
“Good as always”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This restaurant is my daughter's favorite because they have gluten free selections. The food is always very good.

Visited November 2012
Raleigh, NC
“Food was good, service VERY slow”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We visited the PF Chang's in Crabtree Mall - luckily we had a reservation as we were first told there was an hour and a half wait. I could see later why there was such a long wait - it took an hour and a half for us to get our food!

Visited January 2013
Raleigh,NC
“I like my "theatre" on a stage, not at my table”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

More concerned with "staging" than food. Prices high, food just a bit above average. Worth it if you want to treat the grandchildren.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I called in for take out. Service was outstanding when I got there as the staff was quick and ready to make sure the order was correct and ready on time! Perfect!

Visited November 2012

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!