“Still one of the better Chinese restaurants”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Neo-Asia Restaurant
Ranked #618 of 1,477 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We've eaten here many times over the years. It had been about six months since we last ate here. We came on New Year's Day about 4:30 PM. It was not crowded, and the food was very good. Excellent service. It's a little far from where we live but we will be coming back again.

There are newer reviews for Neo-Asia Restaurant

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were in Raleigh and met friends here for dinner. I always get the home-style tofu and my wife always gets the chicken walnut. The food is consistently good. The services was very good too. One of my favorite places for Chinese food.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Food was good and service was fine until mother and child sat beside us. ~ 4 year old kid was watching VERY loud cartoon on Ipad . Even when lunch was served, kid was eating and watching very loud show. Mother was ignoring. We asked our server to please ask them to turn it down, Our server asked management, but mgt refused to speak to them, said before when they asked kids to stop running and jumping, parents gave bad review. So you sacrifice the atmosphere and comfort of polite customers to avoid criticism from impolite ones?

1  Thank JKRaleigh12345
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The service here is like no other they know me by name the lunch special is priced right and dinner portions are big no matter when you go the food is always very tasty ..you have to try the egg drop soup you wont be disappointed

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We'd had a recommendation and went there. I was shocked there were so few diners there; after a while I learned why. The food is at best, bland. My wife and I each ordered different items and both of us felt there was just no typical Chinese taste. I had the Royal Hawaiian which was a major disappointment. Won't be going back there again.

Been to Neo-Asia Restaurant? Share your experiences!