“Excellent”

Sullivan's Steakhouse - Raleigh
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Raleigh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,476 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Bottom line - one of the best steaks (fillet, medium rare) that I ever had. The service was excellent. In the area, this is tied with Bin 54 as my favorite steak house. The family loved it too. A must experience.

There are newer reviews for Sullivan's Steakhouse - Raleigh

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was taken out by a vendor for a customer appreciation dinner at Sullivan's Steakhouse along with ten other contractors. Today I have a food hangover we ate so much delicious food!

To start, they brought out trays of seafood appetizers including stone crab, oysters, calamari, shrimp and ahi tuna. Yummy, what a way to start the meal!

Next they brought out salads for everyone, I chose the wedge salad with blue cheese and honestly I probably could have stopped there. But no there was more to come!

The special last night was dry aged New York strip, and honestly it was the best steak I have ever had, tender and juicy like filet but three times larger! They also brought out all the sides to go with, including lobster mac and cheese, garlic mashed potatoes, creamed spinach, and asparagus. Again, yummy it was all so good none of us could stop eating!

Then for dessert, I ordered creme brulee that was topped with fresh blueberries and strawberries. To die for!!!

On top of all the food, the service is impeccable at this restaurant. Thanks Sullivan's we all enjoyed our dinner and recommend everyone to experience for themselves.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Last night four of us took advantage of restaurant week in Raleigh. Sullivan's offered a three course $30 menu that was diverse enough to appeal to meat or seafood appetites. There was a misunderstanding with one of the orders and the staff and management jumped in and handled it with grace and professionalism. The food was served hot, the veggies were crisp done, martini was just right, and the salmon and filets cooked to order. The only reason the food gets a very good was the desert (NY style cheesecake) was not quite up to par. The service was excellent. We will return and can highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

As the title indicates, the best parts of this restaurant are the atmosphere and wait staff. We were seated promptly at our reserved time and had a wonderful host of staff catering to our every need. The food was good; however, it was nothing extraordinary for a restaurant such as this. Everyone's order was cooked correctly and served at the same time.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We went here with family members who were visiting from out of state. We all had different varieties of steak, including filet, ribeye and sirloin. All were very good but I hesitate to state outstanding. Sides were generous and delicious, wine was significantly overpriced, but I guess that is to be expected at a fine dining establishment. Service was excellent; always available but never overbearing. Lounge entertainment was fantastic. Adam Pitts is the best one man band we have ever seen!

Been to Sullivan's Steakhouse - Raleigh? Share your experiences!