This was our first time dining at Sullivan's and we really enjoyed it.
- Great food, including the deviled egg appetizer, and the KC bone-in strip. The steak was so perfectly cooked and seasoned that I didn't end up using most of the bourbon peppercorn sauce I had ordered (also delicious).
- Excellent service. Our server was attentive without being overbearing. She brought us our drinks quickly, served our wine properly, and went to great lengths to seek out a glass of dessert wine for us.
- Extensive wine list, with some more unusual selections than what you typically find in the area.
- Weird choice for background music: Classic rock. As much as I love the hits of the 70s and 80s, this was an odd choice for an otherwise sophisticated steakhouse.
- The young lady at the front desk seemed flummoxed by our presence, even though we clearly had reservations and there were several open tables for 2 behind her in the restaurant.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.