“Carrabba's is Carrabba's”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Just as the title suggests, you know what to expect from Carrabba's. However, the bar service at this location is a bit lacking. The bartender (and I am sure they are all not the same), was very chatty with his "table customers" and really did not pay attention to his main audience...the bar! He was not attentive, and therefore, it took forever to get a drink.

I will go back, but probably would choose Ruby Tuesdays first.

1  Thank Richard M

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This was the first Carrabbas we ever patronized about 15 years ago, and it is still our favorite. Don't know why the service is better at this location than any other Carrabbas we have been to. Stopped at the bar on a Saturday afternoon and enjoyed the wonderful service and consistently great food. The Calimari is excellent. A great choice in Raleigh for a chain restaurant

1  Thank Beth P
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I really like this restaurant for a chain. I loved their shrimp scampi which was drenched in garlic and sopped almost every last bit with the toasted bread served with it. It was also my first Skinny mojito which was very refreshing. It is great they are open on Sundays during the day.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Don't know if it was just a bad night or if the bartender ran out of chemicals but i changed wine glasses 3 times and no dice. Bad thing is this is not the first time we've been served dirty glasses.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Always fresh, the best house salad around with a wonderful Parmesan dressing. I love the Marsala sauce and order it on just about everything except seafood. I have never had a poor meal here, and the service is spot on.